80 Main Street
Hopkinton, MA 01748
(508) 435-6388 or
(877) 467-1950

25 West Union Street
Ashland, MA 01721
(508) 881-7800

Looking for INSURANCE?


Frequently Asked Questions

When do I add my 16 1/2 year old as a driver on my auto policy?

When he/she has obtained a valid license. We must be notified within 60 days, or a claim caused by this driver may be denied.

I’m getting a vehicle for my newly licensed son/daughter. Does it matter if we put the vehicle in their name or mine? Is one way less expensive?

The premium will likely be quite a bit higher if you put it in your child’s name so please call the office to discuss your own individual situation.

If I have title to my vehicle, am I required to carry physical damage?

No, if you own your vehicle, it is your decision on what coverages to carry.

Who needs to be listed as drivers on my auto policy?

Anyone who drives your vehicle on a regular basis needs to be listed, along with all household members.

If I have taken a driver training course, does that impact my insurance rates?

Yes, you pay a discounted rate for passing a driver training course if you have been licensed less than 3 years. Also there are available credits for taking one of the following crash prevention training courses regardless of how long you have been licensed. [www.driveincontrol.com, www.skidschool.uswww.centralmasafety.org/advanced-driver-training/www.teensmartdriving.com]

I’m buying a car from a dealership. What do I need to do to get it insured?

If you already have a policy with us, just call and give us the details regarding the purchase. If you do not have a policy with us, you will need to come in to the office and complete the application process.

I just bought a vehicle from a private party. How do I get it insured and registered?

If you already have a policy with us, bring the title to our office, and we will complete the necessary registry paperwork and add the vehicle to your policy. If you do not have a policy with us, you need to come into the office with the title to complete the application process.

How do I cancel my auto policy?

The license plates for all the vehicles on the policy need to be turned into the Registry or cancelled on line at [www.massrmv.com]. Then please contact the office to let us know that the plates have been surrendered.